Global Health & Pharma
GHP is a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary members community. Established to enhance communication networks & collaboration across all themes and disciplines within 3 main categories; Human, Animal & Environmental Health. Whilst the membership is organically grown and closely audited, members have tended to fall into a number of general categories; Academia, Industry, Public Bodies & Health Systems, Governments & Policy Makers, Funding Agencies & Groups, Investors, Regulatory & Professional Bodies, a more detailed breakdown can be found under circulation.
Through operating a novel & proprietary member community model, rather than the traditional visitor and reader model, we are able to ascertain through a process of review, interview, research and feedback what themes or topics are of interest allowing our communications to be responsive rather than assumptive. These responses could be concerns or challenges faced, intended purchasing decisions, desired collaborations, investment intentions or many other criteria. The value proposition for partners is evident; absolute assurance that what you have to say is of interest to the individuals you’re saying it to.
This structure and approach allows ghp to provide support across science, practice & innovation;
- The delivery & open-access, multidisciplinary dissemination of quality science
- The translation and/or commercialisation of knowledge
- The promotion of intellectual assets & facilities – thereby facilitating multi-disciplinary & cross-sector collaboration
- To support research funders & investors to make effective decisions through an understanding of their most appropriate target within their criteria
Practice & Innovation
- The promotion of innovation to those active within the decision making process, allowing a comprehensive understanding of the proposition value outside traditional channels,
- The understanding review and adoption of innovation helping to catalyse market entry,
- The promotion of exemplars/examples of best practice to allow the replication of success.